(OAA) VS (D-D)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (OAA) VS (D-D)

This was inevitable to happen.

I have thought of a way to get D-D down for a while now, but i was getting restricted by the laws of this game. Therefore i am going to war, to completely annihilate every member of D-D for good.

This war will start:
      - 19:00 - March 11. 2019

This war will end when:

- If any member goes into Vacation mode for more than 7 days
      - If any member leaves the alliance without paying the fee required
      - If all members of one of the alliances are out of top 20 military points. (This will mean the alliance standing inside top 20, will have won)

Current members of (OAA): Kasparov V2
      Current members of (D-D): Falcon, Rubberduck, Sisqo, Master

Rules:
      - IPR bombarding does not count, only Combat Reports count towards the total TD.

- If any member goes into Vacation mode for more than 7 days, the war is won by the opposition and a fee must then be paid by the remaining members of 2.000.000.000 ressources to the winner(s).
      - If any member wants to leave the alliance past March 11 - 2019 - 19:00, this can be done by paying 1.000.000.000 resources to the opposition. If failed to pay the required amount, the alliance left behind have lost the war and must pay a fee of 3.000.000.000 ressources to the opposition.
      - New members recruited to the alliances past March 11 - 2019 - 19:00 won't be allowed to participate this war and won't count at any matter.

Happy hunting and good luck.

Kasparov V2 aka. Joker

EDIT:

As requested, stats before the war begins.
      Time: 13:10 / 11-03-2019
      Military Points only.

(OAA) / Placed #8 Alliance 1.182.790 Points

- Kasparov V2 / Placed #4 / 1.182.790 Points / 68.774 Ships

(D-D) / Placed #1 Alliance / 4.069.967 points

- Rubberduck / Placed #2 / 1.513.647 points / 69.698 Ships
      - Master / Placed #5 / 1.034.003 points / 43.855 Ships
      - Sisqo / Placed #8 / 914.993 points / 41.945 Ships
      - Falcon / Placed #13 / 607.083 points / 15.241 Ships

The post was edited 3 times, last by oGamePost ().

• oGamePost wrote:

Rules:

- If any member goes into Vacation mode for more than 7 days, 100.000.000 TD will be added to the opposition.
      - If any member leaves their alliances after this announcement, this will cost 2.500.000.000 to the opposition.
      - If any member wants to leave the war after this announcement, this can be done by paying 1.000.000.000 resources to the opposition. If failed to pay the required amount, 2.000.000.000 TD will be added to the opposition.
      - Recruiting new members to the alliances after this announcement will add 500.000.000 TD to the opposition.
      hvordan kan man lave regler om der bliver tilføjet td? ?(
      Q:
      Rip kill:90
      Måner ødelagt:1
    • Polemos wrote:

How can you "command" the other alliance to pay you? What if they don't want to. Will they get banned???

His war = his rules ^^

no, they won't get banned, but back in the day, there was a thing called honour in ogame :P

Oh, how i've missed the wars aganist polish players. they were always interesting. This makes an old guy nostalgic. GL to both sides :)

[Head] the only true HeadHunter alliance in UNI1
      HOF-count: Stopped counting loooong ago :D

STOP Whining og registrer jer på testserveren i stedet!!