AKS AS #2 [TOT: 14.103.202.000] RGamer [Legends] & Toph [Legends] & MikeGrinder [Legends] & tahmias [Legends] vs. Monks [DFK] (A: 2.021.190.000, D: 12.082.012.000) 1.9 bil profit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AKS AS #2 [TOT: 14.103.202.000] RGamer [Legends] & Toph [Legends] & MikeGrinder [Legends] & tahmias [Legends] vs. Monks [DFK] (A: 2.021.190.000, D: 12.082.012.000) 1.9 bil profit

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious.

First I’ll start off by saying, welcome MikeGrinder and Rocky, good to have you on the team, thanks for taking the time to help out Skumpi, Toph and myself, it’s going to be good when the f*cker actually joins us :D
      When I spoke with Toph and Skumpi a little over a month ago, we agreed that the best way to defeat DFK was to let them make the mistake, as you can see, it happens to the best of us, I have a great respect for Monks, he’s one of the few players, I actually hold respect for, but he got hit with the OGame fever, where you don’t actually have time/want to play the game anymore, but you also don’t want to quit, because of the time you have put into the game.
      But back to the story, Flyingduck and myself have not been on the best of terms lately, after Toph and I joined Skumpi in Legends, but we put our differences aside, to fight the enemy, Skumpi was chilling in org with MikeGrinder and Rocky, even after I asked him multiple times to come back, he refused, whining about the fairness of the GO team, as always.
      Skumpi got taking to MikeGrinder and Rocky, asking them if they wanted to join us in the Danish universe, and after they already had taken down Karma #AnybodybutKarma, they needed a new challenge, so we agreed, even if there was some whine about only 30% df and 2x speed, that I would fix some accounts for them, and they would join us, at first I asked Toph to sit this one out, but Skumpi asked Flyingduck if he would be okay with sitting this one out, he was cool with it, as long as they didn’t f*ck it up.
      So Skumpi told us, he would be on the sideline, coaching and giving inspirational speeches when needed, so at least we still had him on the team, just not on a fleeter account.
      So now Mike and Rocky had some accounts, and luckily Monks has raiding the old DFK member (Dexter1337) who has been inactive in 40+ days, so that was perfect, he had even moved a planet to the same system as him, and right around Rocky, Mike and myself, so that cut our deuterium cost a good amount. Thanks to Flyingduck for pointing out Monks was at it yesterday, much appreciated, however due to some fuckups on my end, we did not get him yesterday, so when I awoke today, the first thing I checked was of course if Monks had started already, and of course he had, so now it was just time the return, wait for him to send again, calculate and make sure he didn’t cheat us, thanks for sending them all together, I heard Skumpi knows how that feels.
      Oh well, shit happens and this time it bit Monks in the ass.
      And as you can see, I have been pumping out destroyers the last month, when I got this account, it had 5.000 destroyers, so I’ve only build 65.000 in around 1½ month, holy fuck I’m glad that I’m done with destroyers for now.
      And to Monks, you must have known this would come one day, EasyAnton has seen myself and Toph building destroyers for a long time now, either way, it does not matter now, you can either stop playing, or of course rebuild. #BlameABJepsen
      A special thanks to Toph for doing as told, it’s always nice to have a teammate that just does what he is told!

Enjoy the crash, I know we did.
      And a message from Skumpi to MikeGrinder “I’ll make a man outta you pussyboi”

On 14-08-2016 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker RGamer [Legends]

Battleship 15.780
      Destroyer 7.372
      Light Fighter 180.056
      Cruiser 77.860
      Battlecruiser 13.584

Attacker Toph [Legends]

Small Cargo 100.483
      Light Fighter 500.021
      Cruiser 100.066
      Battleship 10.030
      Destroyer 32.573
      Battlecruiser 24.725

Attacker MikeGrinder [Legends]

Battleship 13.350
      Battlecruiser 20.118
      Cruiser 100.100
      Light Fighter 1.000.000

Attacker tahmias [Legends]

Bomber 20
      Destroyer 70.000
      Battlecruiser 50.000
      Cruiser 300.000
      Small Cargo 80.000
      Light Fighter 700.000
      Heavy Fighter 53
      Espionage Probe 1

Defender Monks [DFK]

Large Cargo 1.001
      Deathstar 1.207

After the battle ...

Attacker RGamer [Legends]

Battleship 15.193 ( -587 )
      Destroyer 7.088 ( -284 )
      Light Fighter 173.041 ( -7.015 )
      Cruiser 74.851 ( -3.009 )
      Battlecruiser 13.076 ( -508 )

Attacker Toph [Legends]

Small Cargo 96.527 ( -3.956 )
      Light Fighter 480.752 ( -19.269 )
      Cruiser 96.251 ( -3.815 )
      Battleship 9.654 ( -376 )
      Destroyer 31.293 ( -1.280 )
      Battlecruiser 23.753 ( -972 )

Attacker MikeGrinder [Legends]

Battleship 12.808 ( -542 )
      Battlecruiser 19.347 ( -771 )
      Cruiser 96.218 ( -3.882 )
      Light Fighter 961.468 ( -38.532 )

Attacker tahmias [Legends]

Bomber 18 ( -2 )
      Destroyer 67.303 ( -2.697 )
      Battlecruiser 48.062 ( -1.938 )
      Cruiser 288.425 ( -11.575 )
      Small Cargo 76.917 ( -3.083 )
      Light Fighter 672.895 ( -27.105 )
      Heavy Fighter 50 ( -3 )
      Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender Monks [DFK]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      65.726.409 Metal, 25.459.854 Crystal and 8.419.433 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.021.190.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 12.082.012.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 2.167.692.000 metal and 1.649.766.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 99.605.696 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      1.500.000.000 Metal and 1.500.000.000 Crystal
      667.692.000 Metal and 149.780.400 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      2.167.692.000 Metal and 1.649.780.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 1.048.784.409
      Crystal: 1.010.026.254
      Deuterium: -162.922.567
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.895.888.096 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -6.106.732.409
      Crystal: -4.859.465.854
      Deuterium: -1.215.419.433
      The defender(s) lost a total of 12.181.617.696 units.