Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (OAA) VS (D-D)

oGamePost - - Krigserklæringer Uni 36

Not as much activity as i hoped for here. But! Find me on the italians servers

• (OAA) VS (D-D)

Since Falcon left the alliances, and no one paid their fees. I have no other option than to name myself the winner of this war. I would have said "Well Fought" but you didn't put up a fight. I am off to another universe, have fun here! Goodbye. *This war can be closed*

• (OAA) VS (D-D)

So, it looks like Falcon decided to leave your alliances. PM me in-game for the drop-off location for the resources you owe me. I mean, you all seem like honest and honorable people, right?

• Second On 13-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Kasparov V2 [OAA] ________________________________________________ Light Fighter 1.000 Battleship 35 Battlecruiser 6 _________________________________________ Defender Falcon [D-D] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 150 Solar Satellite 389 Rocket Launcher 167 Plasma Turret 10 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker Kasparov V2 [OAA] ______________________________…

• First On 13-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Kasparov V2 [OAA] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 1.000 Cruiser 1.000 Battlecruiser 1.000 _________________________________________ Defender Rubberduck [D-D] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 316 Colony Ship 1 Espionage Probe 10 Bomber 26 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker Kasparov V2 [OAA] _______________________________________…

• Hello. After the recent posts, i believe you are entitled to see how i prepare and eat my duck. 1: Score the duck breasts with parallel cuts through the skin but being careful not to cut all the way to the flesh. Season well and leave them to come to room temperature. 2: Put the breasts skin-side down in a cold frying pan and slowly heat the pan. Fry the breasts for 6-7 minutes, letting the fat melt out and the skin start to crisp. Keep frying until the skin is crisp and brown and you have gott…

• (OAA) VS (D-D)

Terms of the war has been updated. We can proceed.

• Greetings. Last time when i attacked Rubberduck, it seemed like everyone in (D-D) got upset about it. I don't like when people get into my business, so when they all decided to throw colonies into my system, i had to retaliate. Tong Po is undefeated, and that is how i responded to that. First i nuked him with 565 IPR and removed 65 000 000 defence, and after is what you see below. Enjoy the hit. *I can't find my rec report, but all RM ended up in my hands* On 11-03-2019 --:--:--, the following …

• Boom! Nice hit! Duck hunting-season is on!

• Since i dont know how to delete my post, i'll just write. Meh..

• (OAA) VS (D-D)

First post has been edited with stats

• (OAA) VS (D-D)

This is to make sure the parties involved from the beginning stays, doesn't flee, or have to pay a given amout to leave the war and does not call for outside help to balance the war into their favour. Simply just to make sure everyone stays and fights this war to the end.

• All combat reports have to posted here, and the TD has to updated after every hit at the bottom of the post as follows. OAA TD: x.xxx.xxx.xxx / D-D TD: x.xxx.xxx.xxx

• (OAA) VS (D-D)

This was inevitable to happen. I have thought of a way to get D-D down for a while now, but i was getting restricted by the laws of this game. Therefore i am going to war, to completely annihilate every member of D-D for good. This war will start: - 19:00 - March 11. 2019 This war will end when: - If any member goes into Vacation mode for more than 7 days - If any member leaves the alliance without paying the fee required - If all members of one of the alliances are out of top 20 military points…

• Aaaand a quick smash and grab at another location. Unfortunately i had to recall my raids for the fuel. But, all the 10 attacks i made on him today, satisfied me. For now. I will be back. KinG, aka. Joker Out On 08-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker KinG [POL] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 1.591 _________________________________________ Defender Rubberduck [D-D] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 1.531 Colony Ship …

• Greetings everybody. Well what can i say.. When Rubberduck wrecked Canis Lupus i didn't care that much for it, fleet save to expedition under top1 military lanx is pretty much non-acceptable, but today he attacked my mate Lucky. Therefore i watched Rubberduck for the last 3 days carefully and somehow he didn't that sleep much. Tonight when im saw minutes on his planets i started to do tonnes of planet/moons bashing. The funny part is, Rubberduck is fleeter with 1800k points in fleet, i just hav…