Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dropzone – Renegades wanted!

SUCO - - Community

RoM_DZ_News_.jpg At Gameforge there’s nothing we love more than games – and now our latest passion has landed: Dropzone! This game is the perfect blend of adrenaline and strategy, of MOBA and RTS, of cerebral tactics and blistering action… and it’s available on Steam right now! Head over to Steam today and check it out for yourself! Watch the trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=g82oochuGf8 Your Exclusive Gift As a Gameforge player, we have a special welcome gift for you: a coupon for a Vision Tower Cus…

• SUCO - reporting for duty

SUCO - - Teamet

As it has already been announced Azathor will be leaving this community completely today. I am here to replace him and take over his duties. I have been playing OGame for a bit more than than 12 years now. I have also been in few of the teams with many different positions in them. I started working directly for Gameforge as a Community Manager more than a year and few months ago. So give me some time to find my way around how everything works here and everything should be great. Unfortunately I …