Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Limited Vacation Mode Feature

Prongs - - Spillet

Dear community, we would like to give you an update about the limited vacation mode project. While we still believe that it is necessary to adjust the existing vacation mode, especially for new universes, we are not completely satisfied with the concept developed so far. Considering the early feedback from the different communities, we now decided to stop its development and start with a new concept for this feature. In the meantime, we will use our resources to work on a different update for OG…

• Server vedligeholdelse - 28/11

Prongs - - Spillet

Dear players, The relocation of our data center will affect as well the following services: - Board - Ticket System - Wikis You can look up any updates concerning this move here: status.gameforge.com/ If you have any question feel free to find any team member on our official IRC channel: #OGame.dk Official IRC channel

• 15 % MM Cashback d. 20/11

Prongs - - Spillet

Dato: 20/11 Tid: Hele dagen i perioden. Event: 15 % af det MM man bruger i perioden bliver returneret indenfor 2 dage efter eventet slutter. OG_Cashback.jpg Mvh Dit OGame.dk Team

• Community Letter

Prongs - - Community

Dear community, today we want to approach you with a statement about the merge and everything that happened related to it. We want to explain what went wrong and how we want to prevent such issues in the future. And most importantly, we want to apologize. We want to apologize for every step that went wrong and wasn’t expected (like it happened) and for all the inconveniences you might have had during the merge phase. We would also like to take this opportunity to send a huge “thank you” to our v…

• OGame.DK Server Merge

Prongs - - Spillet

Dear community, on Wednesday we will provide 2 free relocations to all players that were in the target servers. Also, as an apology, we are gifting 5 days of commander and officers to all active accounts in the target servers. Your OGame.dk-Team

• OGame.DK Server Merge

Prongs - - Spillet

Dear community, as we are working on the accounts migration this morning we face a small issue that prevents people from being able to log in into the target server with the migrated account through the Lobby. We are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix that will happen within the next couple of hours. Your OGame.dk Team

• New CoMa: Prongs

Prongs - - Intergalaktisk bar

Hello OGame.DK!!! I'm Prongs and will be your next Community Manager. I'm from Portugal and OGame player since 2005 (and still playing in a portuguese universe :x). In my free time i like to play (of course!), read (Harry Potter yes, but not only), watch movies (Harry Potter as well grin.png but i'm also a huge fan of Nolans work), TV show (LOST ftw, and yes i'm between the ones that loved the final)... Do not be surprised if a strange nickname start to reply to some tickets, it will be me but G…

• New CoMa: Prongs

Prongs - - Teamet

Hello OGame.DK!!! I'm Prongs and will be your next Community Manager. I'm from Portugal and OGame player since 2005 (and still playing in a portuguese universe :x). In my free time i like to play (of course!), read (Harry Potter yes, but not only), watch movies (Harry Potter as well grin.png but i'm also a huge fan of Nolans work), TV show (LOST ftw, and yes i'm between the ones that loved the final)... Do not be surprised if a strange nickname start to reply to some tickets, it will be me but G…