OGame DK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned HOF GRÆNSE: 100.000.000 TD

Al Capone

Oclock Story by Florianer

[TOT: 1.207.080.000] Thomasbogh [DGU 10] vs. Teemo [GOV] (A: 94.834.000, F: 1.112.246.000)

ThomasBogh

Pinned Quantum Allstar - Bygninger og forskning

Abracadabra

Call to arms - Nyt .org uni i starten af Oktober

Joey Badass

News

• New

Hey fellow OGame player, Florianer here!

If you don’t know me, that’s maybe a good starting point: youtube.com/watch?v=mvUvCyJPBB8
    Some WeTeHa guy told me to give you an insight in the new features OClock and the Beta Feature System. Wow, that’s a long story…
    It started like all of you experienced – I sent out my save fleet, logged in at arrival time and all is gone! “What the … why? And why again?! Oh, damn it! No resources left, even the debris field is gone!” Checking the messages shows where my pain is coming from. I messed up the fleet speed and missed the early arrival. Or: I did not mess up, but was busy with meetings, coding OGame, trying to find the newest random bug QA just brought up – and totally forgot the time. Hell no, not again. So I started to set an alarm on my smartphone. But even that was something I regularly forgot to do, because it is not in the game and kinda a 3rd party tool.
    To slightly alter a famous quote: “And thank God I‘m not only watching the game,…

Recent Activities