OGame DK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New CoMa: Prongs

N1xorn3m3s7s

Hvad lvl er jeres miner

The Devil

GB-hits efterlyses

MELiKE

Call to arms - Nyt .org uni i starten af Oktober

Sidekick

[TOT: 1.238.564.000] Garfield [RELAX] vs. Vest [Klk] (A: 172.493.000, D: 1.066.071.000)

Den dovne kat

News

Recent Activities

• ErikFyr -

Liked N1xorn3m3s7s’s post in the thread New CoMa: Prongs.

Like (Post)
    So you took the short straw and ended up here with Erikfyr and the rest of DK... RIP! Joke aside... welcome to .dk hope you will like it here :)
  • N1xorn3m3s7s -

Replied to the thread New CoMa: Prongs.

So you took the short straw and ended up here with Erikfyr and the rest of DK... RIP! Joke aside... welcome to .dk hope you will like it here :)
  • The Devil -

Replied to the thread Hvad lvl er jeres miner.

Level of Mines player The Devil ( s117-dk ) at 23/10/2018 00.51.03 : Planet 01 : Metal 38 / Crystal 33 / Deuterium 35 / 74°C Planet 02 : Metal 38 / Crystal 33 / Deuterium 35 / 36°C Planet 03 : Metal 38 / Crystal 33 / Deuterium 35 / 48°C Planet 04 :…
  • Immortal -

Liked Prongs’s post in the thread New CoMa: Prongs.

Like (Post)
    Hello OGame.DK!!! I'm Prongs and will be your next Community Manager. I'm from Portugal and OGame player since 2005 (and still playing in a portuguese universe :x). In my free time i like to play (of course!), read (Harry Potter yes, but not only),…
  • ErikFyr -

Replied to the thread New CoMa: Prongs.

I have made a copy of this post and posted it here so you all are able to reply to it and say hello to our new CoMa @Prongs :)
  • ErikFyr -

Liked MELiKE’s post in the thread GB-hits efterlyses.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ressei: “Jeg er udelukkende herinde for og hygge :D. Ingen ogame for mig lige pt. satser på nogle skarpe settings til næste uni :P ” Quote from ErikFyr: “Ressei supportere også DK som GA, jeg spiller det heller ikke i øjeblikket xD ” Jamen
  • Den dovne kat -

Level of Mines player Garfield ( s117-dk ) at 23/10/2018 00.24.32 : Planet 01 : Metal 38 / Crystal 32 / Deuterium 34 / 19°C Planet 02 : Metal 38 / Crystal 31 / Deuterium 34 / 11°C Planet 03 : Metal 37 / Crystal 31 / Deuterium 33 / 53°C Planet 04 : Metal
  • silver -

Level of Mines player CrazydoktoR ( s123-dk ) at 23/10/2018 00.15.41 : Planet 01 : Metal 35 / Crystal 28 / Deuterium 28 / 50°C Planet 02 : Metal 35 / Crystal 28 / Deuterium 28 / 67°C Planet 03 : Metal 34 / Crystal 28 / Deuterium 28 / 28°C Planet 04 :
  • N1xorn3m3s7s -

Liked Prongs’s post in the thread New CoMa: Prongs.

Like (Post)
    Hello OGame.DK!!! I'm Prongs and will be your next Community Manager. I'm from Portugal and OGame player since 2005 (and still playing in a portuguese universe :x). In my free time i like to play (of course!), read (Harry Potter yes, but not only),…
  • MELiKE -

Replied to the thread GB-hits efterlyses.

Quote from Ressei: “Jeg er udelukkende herinde for og hygge :D. Ingen ogame for mig lige pt. satser på nogle skarpe settings til næste uni :P ” Quote from ErikFyr: “Ressei supportere også DK som GA, jeg spiller det heller ikke i øjeblikket xD ” Jamen