OGame DK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Merge i Wasat

gLynNs

Pinned OGame.DK Server Merge

ErikFyr

[TOT: 13.473.500] Krumme [All In] vs. trilleemor (A: 386.000, D: 13.087.500)

TheKasseBoxen

Guds rige

Gud

Merge lortet sammen!

Ressei

News

Recent Activities

• gLynNs -

Replied to the thread Merge i Wasat.

Ja. Og jeg er da også glad for mere aktivitet i et univers som Wasat. Vi er trods alt stadig under 200 inklusiv inaktive og dem i ferie :)
  • Peacemaker -

Wrote a comment on Blege Ben’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hvem tænker du på BB ?
  • ErikFyr -

Liked Bikermus’s post in the thread New CoMa: Prongs.

Like (Post)
    Welcome! No offense to the presuccesorm but i hope your respond time will be less than 3 months :saint:
  • ErikFyr -

Liked Krumme’s post in the thread New CoMa: Prongs.

Like (Post)
    Prongs! Glad to see James lives on. I myself happen to have a name that also resembles a Harry Potter character ;D Anyways welcome to the .dk community !
  • Bestofthe60s -

Liked Ressei’s post in the thread Merge i Wasat.

Like (Post)
    Der er ingen merges der vil være perfekte. slet ikke i et lille community som .DK.. Jeg syntes vi har fået det bedste ud af det indtil videre :)
  • ErikFyr -

Liked Ressei’s post in the thread Merge i Wasat.

Like (Post)
    Der er ingen merges der vil være perfekte. slet ikke i et lille community som .DK.. Jeg syntes vi har fået det bedste ud af det indtil videre :)
  • ErikFyr -

Replied to the thread Merge OGame.DK Server Merge.

Dear community, We are aware there have been issues with some accounts losing research levels and missing building levels or resources. If you lost any of these after removing the vacation mode from your account please contact us through the official…
  • TheKasseBoxen -

Replied to the thread Almindelig [TOT: 13.473.500] Krumme [All In] vs. trilleemor (A: 386.000, D: 13.087.500).

• ErikFyr -

Liked Prongs’s post in the thread Merge OGame.DK Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Dear community, as we are working on the accounts migration this morning we face a small issue that prevents people from being able to log in into the target server with the migrated account through the Lobby. We are aware of the issue and are currently…